If you don't like reading watch the video in the Last next page
Following the news that Queen Elizabeth II's eldest son has a coronavirus, concerns began to circulate among royalty, especially among those who had contact with the heir to the British throne in the past two weeks. The list includes the Dukes of Sussex and Cambridge as well as personalities of name like Prime Minister Boris Johnson, actor Pierce Brosnan and Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones.
"The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus. He has shown some mild symptoms, but remains in good health, and has been working from home for the past few days, "said a Clarence House statement. Official information also reported that the Duchess Camila de Cornwall, Charles ' wife, was negative in the test.
<><>نموذج الاتصال
Charles and his wife are in self-isolation at Balmoral Castle in Scotland.
According to the Daily Mail, Charles of England, 73, last saw his mother on March 12 at Buckingham Palace. A few days later, Elizabeth II, 93, was secluded in Windsor Castle, where she is currently undergoing quarantine while her country and the entire world are on alarm for the pandemic. In fact, an estimated 2.6 billion people are in the same condition: homebound.
His diagnosis of coronavirus raises fears for the health of elderly royalty, including his mother and father Philip, 98, who are together at Windsor Castle, especially due to the high death rate among the elders. It is understood that Charles had no contact with his father for several weeks and spoke to him only about matters related to the Megxit in Sandringham, where his father was until he flew by helicopter to Windsor last Thursday.
The coronavirus has claimed more than 20,000 deaths worldwide.The doctor of the future King of England believes that he contracted the virus before March 13, after completing a series of obligations. In the past 16 days, Harry and William's father has attended at least six public engagements where he has had contact with hundreds of people.
<><>نموذج الاتصال
The Dukes of Cambridge are at their Anmer Hall estate in Norfolk, while Harry and Meghan are back in Canada, after both couples met Charles at the Commonwealth Annual Service at Westminster Abbey on March 9. . At the service, no member of the royal family shook hands, and the prince greeted people with the Hindu salute 'Namaste' and the Duke of Sussex said "hello" with his elbow to musician Craig David.
There he also met with Boris Johnson. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who have since returned to Vancouver Island before resigning as royalty on March 31, were also there.
That same day, Charles of England and his wife Camilla went to Marlborough House in London for a reception. They were guests of the Commonwealth Secretary General, Baroness Patricia Janet Scotland, at the event to mark Commonwealth Day.
A day later, he was with Monaco's head of state, Prince Albert II, who also tested positive for coronavirus, during a meeting at the WaterAid Summit in London.
On March 11, he attended the annual Prince’s Trust 2020 Awards in London, featuring celebrities such as Pierce Brosnan, Richard E Grant, Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood, Craig David, and presenters Ant and Dec.
<><>نموذج الاتصال
On March 12, the prince had a brief morning meeting with the queen at Buckingham Palace after holding an investiture ceremony. In the evening he attended a dinner at the Mansion House and was in contact with the Lord Mayor of the city of London, William Russell, and the High Commissioner for Australia, George Brandis, being his last known public engagement.
He flew to Birkhall, his home in Balmoral, with Camilla on March 22, when he began to feel unwell. A small number of people who live and work in Birkhall remain in the residence and are isolated.
Carlos had been showing "mild symptoms" over the weekend before being examined Monday. Before publicly breaking the news, the prince first communicated with his sons, the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex, as well as the Queen.








Commentaires